Maintenance and Cleaning Services:
- Your home will be safe and unthreatening to our Service Provider. If – at the sole discretion of our Service Provider, any aspect of your home or its environment is deemed unsafe, work shall not be performed, and you will be refunded the entire amount of your purchase by end of business that day.
- Dogs will be kept leashed and away from our Service Provider at all times.
- Your cleaning devices and detergents will be used – eg – mops, buckets, vacuums, laundry machines, laundry detergent, fabric softener, and related cleaning supplies and chemicals. Should these be absent, work cannot be guaranteed.
- Your kitchen and equipment will be clean when our Chef arrives, and pets will be moved to a separate room for the duration of our visit.
- Service is provided at the sole discretion of our Chef. If for any reason our Chef decides that the facilities are not appropriate for cooking or storing food, you will have your money refunded in full – less the grocery allowance for your package. Groceries will be left with you.
- For cooking lessons – service is provided contingent on a ‘quorum’ showing up for class. If the class does not have enough people enrolled, or a significant number of noted that they will be absent from the class – we reserve the right to reschedule the class, or cancel it outright.
- Should we cancel a cooking class or lesson for any reason – we will refund your money immediately.