Clover Service is designed to identify issues related to house safety and maintenance, and to make sure you’re doing OK, it also gives a little extra time to knock off one or two items on your to-do list. Here’s what’s included:
- Check Furnace Filter – we’ll take a look at your furnace filter, a critical item to keeping your furnace running smoothly, and let you know if it looks like a new one is needed.
- Check Humidifier Filter – and advise if it needs replacement or maintenance.
- Inspect Your House Exterior – we’ll take a walk around the outside of your home, and see if there are any issues that need immediate attention.
- Check for Hazards – we’ll check for visible hazards, inside and out, and advise, or mitigate them.
- Check Heating/Cooling Works – we’ll verify that your furnace and cooling system is working. Any problems, we’ll let you know.
- Check on Wellness – we’ll check on your wellness, and advise your OT, or family members on your behalf (if you’d like)
- Re-Boot Your Wifi – we’ll check and reboot your wifi, computer, and ipad.