Compassion’s mission – and Clover’s – is to help seniors live well, at home, for as long as they wish.
1. We make sure that we ‘get it’.
- We take the time to learn your aging at home goals – your house, your needs, and will speak with your OT, or family members (if you’d like) to help customize the job.
2. We do a good job.
- We customize our services to meet your needs while we’re on site,
- Our services are designed to lighten the load of living at home – and we back everything that we do with a no-nonsense service guarantee
- Our people are expert at what they do, and our systems are designed to make their service at your home most efficient
3. We’re on your side.
- Our on-site team have been checked for you via background checks, police checks, and recent and they are fully insured. Additionally, they carry photo ID so that when they arrive for the first time – you can be assured that they are who they say they are.
- But more than technical expertise is our unique ability to understand your needs. We’ll ask questions to make sure you’re comfortable and safe. We’ll liaise with your OT and other service providers to install the equipment necessary to keep you in your home for a long time to come.
4. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- We don’t leave until you’re happy with the work that’s been done.
5. Your Data is Confidential
- Always confidential, we’ll only communicate with the people you tell us to (eg family members)
6. We Promise
- Take the time to fully understand your project.
- Deliver a quality job, with quality, friendly people.
- Provide accurate and timely payment processing.
We guarantee it.
Call me directly at one of the numbers below: